"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Sunday, July 7, 2013

New and Improved

I was recently talking to a friend of mine about how I can improve my blog and we came up with the idea of letting YOU my readers vote on what you want to hear about... Here is how it is going to work...

In the right column of my blog you should see a voting poll. There should be 4 topics or so for you to choose from. I will leave the poll up for a week and at the end of the week I will replace the old poll with a new poll that has different topics.

The topic that gets the most votes in the week will be the topic I talk about throughout the week in all my posts. There will be a MAIN topic and every day I will have a subtopic I will write about.

If there is ever a question you want me to answer feel free to comment or email me and I will be more then happy to write a post about any question you may have!

Questions, comments, and concerns are all welcomed and encouraged!:)

Thank you to all my Readers.

-Savanna

No comments:

Post a Comment