"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Sunday, November 23, 2008

Confession and my weekend

Okay everyone i have a confession/secret to make. Any of my cousins who read my blog are going to die. Rachael (cousin) im giving in. So this saturday i hung out with my friends lacey and justice. It was a lot of fun they came over and than w went to go see twilight. Ya me i went and saw twilight everyone knows i am like against twilight. It was a really good movie i didn't think that i would like it but i did. I thought it was really good. This is a huge secret and i think i am going to star t reading the books. I am going to try to read the books in secret though. Well more like a secret from my cousins. My cousins have been trying to get me to read th books but i told them that there is no way i am going to read the books. But im going to read them im just not going o tell them whahahaha!

6 comments:

  1. yaay!!! i am so happy!! you have to read them...but i didn't think the movie was very good, maybe once you read the books, you'll understand that they don't really follow the story line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YER AGAINST TWILIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?! well it is so awesome-tastic its not even funny. u have to read them. well i loved the movie too but u have to think of the book and the movie as two seperate stories

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooo!! haha YES u gave in :) you'll love them! and don't worry :# my lips are sealed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOO!! ahhhh YES u finally gave in :) you'll love them!! and don't worry :# my lips are sealed...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never plan on reading twilight and i didn't really like the movie. I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHUT UP JENNY!! EVERYONE KNOWS U R CULTURELY CHALLENGED!!

    ReplyDelete