"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Already??

My goodness this week went by so quickly.

Weekly Update from My Missionary:

Hey everyone! hope this email finds you all healthy and happy. in case you wanted to know, I came to Texas with 11 other missionaries waiting on visas to Peru, and there are currently 3 of us left. everyone else has their visa! and my MTC companion Steve is still here. it is holy Hannah hot outside. we walk over 10 miles and its SO MUCH FUN!;) haha the people here are literally crazy. like own a pet goose crazy. but I love them despite the craziness! there is a man in my ward here that went to Trujillo on his mission and his Spanish is amazing!! I went to him and asked where he learned his Spanish, and he started going nuts about how amazing hi mission was in Peru, then told me "I'm sure Texas is just as nice" then I told him I'm waiting to go to Lima north and he about had a heart attack. we were one of the few white people in the room and everyone was staring! it was really funny! So other than that not much to report, I am giving a training in zone conference soon, it should be pretty cool! my zone leaders rock. I've been very blessed that Heavenly Father sent me here to Texas. I'm sure I will get to Peru, but I'm making the most of my time here! My prayers are with you always! LOVE YOU ALL

-Elder Walker

It is so good to here from him every week and to hear that he is doing good and that he Is so engaged in the work!


Just a picture I thought I would throw on here when we took an adventure and hiked Camelback Mountain


I decided that I am now going to start selling customized pillow cases for missionaries or really anyone that wants one. Prices very depending on what you want! Email me or comment if you are interested! ssbbww@gmail.com
Thanks all!

Here is an example of the one that I made for my missionary...

                                                                            Front

Bottom right corner on the back

No comments:

Post a Comment