"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Latest Project... Recipe Book

In preparation for my Eternity I have been coming up with projects and activities for me to do that will benefit me no matter my outcome. I have a long time to prepare and make myself a better person before my time comes when I will enter into the house of the Lord and be sealed to my spouse for time and all eternity. These years of preparation are giving me a chance to learn how to be the best Wife and Mother I could possibly be. My latest project includes...

A RECIPE BOOK 
I decided to start a recipe book because what greater way to fill my time? 
Obviously as you all know, I have a missionary and so the kinds of recipes I am collecting are my favorite foods and his favorite foods. This is something that I will still be able to use
even if things don't work out with my missionary. 
Two years is a long time and I am sure that I will be able to have a full sized recipe book 
long before my missionary returns. So... Upon completion of my recipe book
my goal is to cook all the recipes I have collected before he returns. So far it has been a fun project and I know it will continue to be a good project that will
keep my mind busy.


Here are the things you will need...

  • Pens
  • Binder (Any size you want. Mine is a small three ringed binder) 
  • Paper
  • Pocket Dividers
  • and of course all your favorite Recipes

Easy enough right? 
I got all my materials from Target. Oh, how I love target! It is going to be the death of me. The total price I payed for all my materials was about $15 and of course you can get your pens from anywhere.






This is a totally cheap project and you can make it your own. This is a project for anyone,
you don't even have to be waiting for a missionary. 

This project is great for PREPARING FOR YOUR ETERNITY!
No matter who you may be!

"The Way to A Mans Heart is through his stomach!" 






1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!! I want to try it. Love your cute blog! xo

    xoxoivylauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete