"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Friday, October 3, 2008

SCHOOL!!!

School was actually a lot of fun today. well my first two classes were boring but my last couple of classes were pretty fun. so in science we played heads up seven up. I was in from the start of the game to the end of the game. I am so good at that game. I'm just kidding you can`t really be good at that game its mostly just all luck. fifth hour was so much fun! so we basically just read a book because my fifth hour is reading. The book we are reading right now is scary but it is so good. so we were in the middle of reading it and than all the lights went off. So we had a black out and we were in the perfect part of the book so it was like scary. My teacher decided we were going to read it in the dark and in that class room there is a big window and my teacher sat right in front of it. So we were reading i book and the halls were all dark and the class room and this teacher comes up to the window and stands behind my teacher and we all start laughing and she was like what and she turned around and jumped she got so scared it was hilarious and he came at like the perfect time to. It was really funny!!!! so the lights did not come back on until like thirty minutes before school started so we had to stay in our fifth hour classroom for the rest of the day. We just played games and talked and stuff for the rest of the day. All the teachers let us out of school ten minutes early. So school was pretty fun today. Gym went really good. I actually had a good day at gym. That would be the first good day of gym this week. So my brothers all left today so its just me my mom and my sister all weekend at my house. Its so nice and quiet. My dad took my brother Richie camping and than my other bothers went to respite. So my weekend is going to be fun and relaxing. So this was like a really awesome school day. So tomorrow i have a meet so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment