"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sorry

i have not posted in a while i just cant ever find the time to get on the computer. I'm so busy with gym and school and everything Else going on in my life. so i went to my school football game today and we won like 60 to o. The school we played against sucked. the game was pretty fun. All my Friends were there so ya it was really fun. After the game my best friends
Kylee and Abby came over. It was a lot of fun but they left pretty Earlie. It was still fun. That's the thing i miss about elementary school was them. Because i like never see them anymore its kind of sad but what ever o well i still get to see them occasionally

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! at least our school won against the suckish team!i know i never get to see most of my friends as much anymore

    ReplyDelete