"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Sunday, August 17, 2008

BORING WEEKEND!!

Wow this was a vary boring weekend! I did nothing at all! Accept text, sit at the computer, and go to a gym thing. Ya boring. That is not exactly what i call a fun weekend. That's what i call the worst weekend ever! Ya i have had much better weekends. But i hope you all had fabulous weekends. I still have to finish my homework! How boring just another thing to make my weekend even more boring. The weekend is almost over though just a few more hours. alleluia!!

3 comments:

  1. About the comment on my blog - Jeffrey is super cute but you can't pick out fun clothes, or do their hair, or make cute things for them. But, if he turns out to be another Matthew or Spencer then I could be in big trouble. But, my yw leader just had a baby boy. He is super cute and still as cute as a girl until he grows up a little. Oh well there is nothing we can do now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you not the only one how had a boring weekend...... next time call me! buh bey

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have had a lot of boring weekends. doing absolutly nothing! last year we like never got homework over the weekend...i guess you do in jr. high...

    ReplyDelete