"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Monday, October 27, 2008

TAGGED!!!

Sunday, October 26, 2008


Here are the rules: 1. Post the rules on your blog

2. Answer the six "8" items

3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.



8 Favorite TV shows:



1. So you think you can dance

2. American idol

3. Americas got talent

4. Don't forget the lyrics

5. deal or no deal

6.Sabrina the Teenage witch

7. What i like about you

8. 7 heaven



8Things I did yesterday:



1. got ready

2. went to school

3. Went to gymnastics

4. Climbed 6 ropes

5. Text my friends

6. ate

7. talked to my friends

8. played the piano



8 Things I look forward to



:1. Halloween

2. Cool weather :)

3. finalizing the adoption ( Thursday)

4. Friday

5. Competition

6. summer

7. my birthday

8. Christmas



8 Resturants



1. Pf changs

2. Applebee's

3.panda express

4. Olive garden

5.pick up sticks

6. cheese cake factory

7. Fazolies

8. subway

8 Things on my wishlist:

1. New cell phone

2.A vacation to hawaii

3. A laptop

4. A huge house

5. more clothes

6. more purses

7. a million $

8. My own room

8 People I tag:

1. Andra

2. Jenny

3. Rachael

4. Abby

5. Stacie

6. Rachel

7. Jenna

8. Randi

2 comments:

  1. i savanna, i don't think i'm going to tag people. this is like a blog forward, and i hate forwards! so...yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but you read forwards on your e-mail

    ReplyDelete