"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I dont know how to title this post

So Monday i went to gym and gym sucked on Monday. Both of my coaches were in really bad moods. They were yelling at us and of coarse we had to do bars. Tuesday at gym was a lot better except one of my gym coaches lectured us like always. I pulled a muscle in my arm which really sucked. But maybe i did`t pull it because it seems to be okay. Today i do not have gym thank goodness. I have a competition on Monday. Its in Tucson again. But this one is a Halloween theme so we get to dress up so that will be fun. ( Except all the little girls want to be cats and dogs ugh....) Today in social studies we watched a movie called glory. It is about the civil war because that is what we are learning about. It is so gory. There was a lot of blood involved. In the first war seen it showed a guy getting his head blown off by a cannon or something. It was horrible. WE did not finish it today so we have to watch it on Thursday and Friday. What ever i just have to deal with watching the nasty blood scenes.

1 comment: