"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Sunday, October 5, 2008

MY COPETITION

As you all may know i had a gymnastics competition last night all the way in Tucson. It was so far away it took us like three hours to get there and three hours to get back. I did really really good at this meet. Well i did better than my last meets is what i should say. On vault i did really good i got an 8.5 and placed third. Bars did okay. The bar judges totally ripped our gym off. Everyone deserved a higher score than what they all got. I got a 7.5 on bars and i am okay with that. Beam was okay. I fell which mean two rope climbs cause i only fell once. I got a 7.9. this girl named Ainsley on my team she fell and she got an 8.2. everyone said that my routine was better than hers and i should have gotten a higher score. Than comes floor. I love competing floor its so much fun. I did pretty good on floor. I scored a 8.6. I placed third. For my all around i got like a 32.1 or something like that. I placed 6Th out of like twenty. So i did really really good at this meet compared to my others.

3 comments:

  1. wow great job! see you at gym monday, rest your arms(you'll need it!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope if you are reading this right now all of your Wednesday work list is already done. If not, you should not be on the computer. I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so glad that i found your blog. you are so cute good job on your meet

    ReplyDelete