"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Saturday, October 11, 2008

Boring

This brake was so borin. i made plans with so many people and everyone i made plans with ether couldn`t go or backed out on me. So my weekend was boring. thursday night i slept over at my cousins house becasue she asked me if i would. Than we went to the zoo friday ornig thani went to gym. Gym friday night was kind of fun but not really it was okay. Than after gym i had to babysit. Than today i went to my brothers strength meet for gymnastics. He got third place all around and won a trophie. He has two trophies i am so jelouse. That was really boring. Than i went to my cousins house and we ate dinner over there had ice cream played games take pictures and did alot of fun stuff. So that was like the only fun part of my weekend the rest was so boring.

2 comments: