"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Thursday, October 16, 2008

FUN/BORING

so my day was both fun and boring. School was okay. Gym was suckish. It seemed like it was never going to end. I'm not even kidding. It lasted like a million hours. WE were on bars today and i looked at the clock and it said that i had ten minutes of gym left. So i got on the bar and did a routine and after i looked at the clock again and it still said ten minutes. I was like its never going to end. Than ten minutes later it was finally time to go! so we had i baby shower at my hose. The baby shower was for my aunt Noelle. Well she is not really my aunt but that's what i call her. So later after like everyone left me and my cousin were being insane psycho freaks. WE were being really crazy but it was so much fun!!!!

2 comments:

  1. lol! that's wierd that the clock like still said the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knoe seriously tell me about it thats why it took so long for gym to end!!!

    ReplyDelete