"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Sunday, October 26, 2008

WEEKEND

Wow my weekend was full of adventure.So I went to Tuscon over the weekend and so many crazy things happened. Well when we first got there we went to go eat dinner and we ate at ihop it was so gross the food was like rotten. It was nasty everyone thought they were going to throw up. Even the moms that's how gross it was. So after that we all went to the hotel. It was a lot of fun.WE jumped on the beds and hung out and just had so much fun. So everyone i went with are all the people i really like. So it was my Friends Sarah Samantha, and Cali. Their moms came to. their moms are so awesome. WE went up to Tuscon for a gymnastics competition we were all in. They all did really good I'm not even going to tell you how i did because i did really bad. All ill tell you is that i fell three times on beam and i got first place on vault. So we were walking out of the gym that we competed at and my moms friend got hit by a car. How horrible is that? It was so scary. It could have been my Friend that got hit but right before my Friends mom got hit my friend stepped right out of the way. the lady that hit my friends mom was so rude. She got out of her car and the first thing she did was look at her car to see if she dented it. Than she looked at all of us and said did i hit anyone? WE all looked at her like she was crazy and said YES! AS if she could not feel that she hit anyone. If you hit something you here it and obviously feel it. Gosh it was insane. Than the lady didn't even say sorry she just got in the car and left. It sure was an adventure. So later we called the police and they came and investigated. The police were so rude. I didn't think that police could be so rude about something like that. Also the fire fighters came. It was crazy. It was my friend Samantha's mom that got hit. It was so funny Mindy Cali's mom said look we even got cute fire fighters. She is so funny Mindy is awesome. Well this post is getting long and people don't really like to read long posts so ill post later

2 comments: