"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Wednesday, October 8, 2008

LONG TIME.

It has been a couple of days since i have posted becasue i got grounded from the computer for a couple of days. I got grounded from it becasue i left out all my stuff so my mom made me do like twenty chores. ( i am exagerating a little bit i only had to do like 7). I finished them in like twn minutes they were so easy. Well on monday i got really sick while i was at gym. was fine all day and fine when i got to gym but then after we ran i could not breath at all. i was totally gasping. I felt like i was going to pass out. So my coach had me sit out for a while to see if i felt better. It had been two hours that i was sitting out and i still felt really sick so my gym coach sent me home. When i got home i went and slept. Than the next morning i was feeling so my better. So than yesterday at gym we had to do 150 squat jumps and than i had to climb two ropes. That kind of sucked. It was all good. So today we got out of school at 1:40 i am so glad. So now we have a four day break.

No comments:

Post a Comment