"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Substitutes

Do you like substitutes? I don`t i hate subs. Well actually it depends on if i like the teacher or not. I like when i have a sub in math and science. I don`t really like my math or my science teacher so its okay when i have a sub for those classes. So in orchestra yesterday we had a sub. I have had this sub before and no one likes her we all hate her to death she is so annoying. So she lectured us for about thirty minutes on like stupid football and all this other gay stuff. It was retarded. It was really funny though because me Lacey and this kid nick sit next to me in orchestra and we kept on making fun of her it was hilarious. It probably sounds stupid to you guys but you kind of had to be there to know what i was talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment