"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Thursday, October 31, 2013

Package Numero Uno!!

 
When Easton was on a visa wait I the states I used to send him little packages a lot, but since he has been in  Peru ( almost 4 months now?) I've sent him one.
I was really nervous about sending him a package because I had no clue if he would even get it! well, luckily enough it got to him!
I received a lot of advice about how to do it right and it worked!!
His package got to him fairly quickly as well! (I'd say about two week! That's almost faster then a letter!!!)
 
What do you even send a missionary in Peru??
 
This package was a random one, here are some of the things I sent him...
 
-A tie (have to include one in every package)
-Tons of pictures!
-His favorite salad recipe along with some of the ingredients (salt, sugar.. etc..)
-Chocolate milk powder
- A letter
-Sour candy (his favorite)
-Big league chew bubble gum (also his favorite! I should have included a tooth brush!)
-Ramen
-A key
 
and...  I think that's all.
 
Next package will be our one year together!!
 
TIME FLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
"There are times when you simply have to righteously hang on and outlast the devil until his depressive spirit leaves you."
-Ezra Taft Benson
 


No comments:

Post a Comment