"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Halloween this year for me was lame. Well it was fun because i went with my friends and we hung out at one of my friends houses. So that was a ot of fun. so for Halloween i was going to be pebbles off of the Flintstones but i could not figure out how to put my costume on so i ended up being a an 80 girl with my other two friends. So i was not at my house for Halloween so i did not get o see all my brothers and sisters costumes except for in these pictures. My mom was the bride of Frankenstein my dad was just some bloody person ginger was Ariel Britain was a knight Dominic was a skeleton Damion was a ghost and Richie was a gangster. My aunt and uncle came over with their little baby. my uncle was a person with dread locks my aunt was a got milk person and their baby was Ariel. So ya i wish Halloween could have been more fun this year.



































2 comments:

  1. kool, your mom's and dad's costumes are really good!! get a lot of candy? kels was and 80 girl too?

    ReplyDelete