"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Friday, September 12, 2008

OMG!!!!

WOW!! My parents are such freaks. All of you will probably think my parents are so cool for what they are doing. My parents are sending in an application to be on the game show deal or no deal. How crazy is that. I will be so shocked if they actually get on. That would hillarious. Well my mom is going to bo the one on it if they actually get accepted to be on it. I can see my mom right now on that show. That would be so funny. I still think they are freaks for it. LOLZ!!!!

3 comments:

  1. haha lol wow omg any of them work!!!!! WOW!!!!!! ill be waiting to se THAT episode!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me if that works out for them!! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have to tell me if they actually get on!!!

    ReplyDelete