"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Monday, August 18, 2008

ENGLISH CLASS

OMG!!! I love my english class. You are probly wondering why it is my favorite class so ill tell you why. Okay i really have writing and reading so you obviously realized that it is not because of the learning. My teacher is so awsome! She is also the drama teacher so we do alot of fun things. So i have a feeling that this class will be awsome. That is not the reason why it is my favorite class. Well thats one of the reasons but that is not the main reason. Here is the real reson why i LOVE my english class so much. This class has all the cute guys in it there are so many cute guys. Its really funny though because one of the cute guys sits by the pencil sharpener and my pencil does not sharpen. So he sita there and laughs at me but its pretty funny. Than another cute guy alwys looks back at me and that turns aroud and laughs. But ya there are really cute guys. I am so excited for tomorrow so i can see all the cute guys again!!! Well its late and a school night so i better go get some sleep.

2 comments:

  1. How did i know that you were going to say the main reason was cute guys? That would have probably been my main reason too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! cute guys are always a good thing:D there arn't that many cute guys at my school but that was next year so there might be some...do you know their names?

    ReplyDelete