"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Friday, August 22, 2008

WOW!!!

It does not feel like a friday. It feeels like its a tuesday or something. This week went by really fast. Like thay say time flys when you are having fun! Except this week wasn`t vary fun. LOL!!! It was not the worst week but it was not the best week ether. So this week was okay.Gym this week was not vary fun. I almost have my long hang kip on the bar and i am really excited about that.I am also really nervouse about my first competition. My competition is in like three weeks. I hope i am ready. I really am vary nervouse. I am also really excited becasue competing is like thae best part of gymnastics it is really fun!!! I hope i do really good at my first competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment