"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Thursday, May 7, 2009

CALIFORNIA, BABY!!

Well right now i am in California it is so much fun! I am going to go to Disneyland today!!! I am do excited I CAN NOT WAIT TILL WE GO! I love Disneyland its the best. Not all of my brothers got to come though cause they still can't handle it. It is just me Richie and Ginger. My grandparents are going to take us because my parents are going on a Cruise. It should be a lot of fun. I can not believe that school is almost over that is so crazy. It feels like school just barely started. I can not believe thT I m going to be in 8th grade next year. This year is just going by way to fast. I wish it would all just SLOW down a little.

2 comments:

  1. wait! i thought you quit gym cause you didn't have enough money, yett you are going to disneyland and your parents are going on a cruise...suspicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha well we bought tickets before we were going to quit gym. My grandparents paid for me richie's and Ginger's tickets to disneyland FYI lol

    ReplyDelete