"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Friday, August 29, 2008

Wow!

My first gymnastics competition is in one week from tomorrow i am so nervouse. I hope i will be able to compete bars becasue if my hand is not healed than i wont be able to compete bars. So today we got in trouble again and i was part of it. We had to do 150 squat jumps my legs hurt so bad after it. We got squat jumps because this girl named ainsley on my teem spit out water all over the floor wile she was drinking. I kind of made her spit it out becasue i made her laugh wile she was drinking it but she should have held it back lol jk! It was everyones fault though becasue we were messsing around when we weren`t sapost to. We are never aloud to mess around so like that mattered. our coach gave us 100 squat jumps first bit than i was not sure if thats what he said so i asked him wait did you say 100 and he said no i said 150. So we all had to do 150 squat jumps. This girl named elli was so mad at me. She was like great going Savanna. So she got mad at me but she is the one that is always messing around but what ever she will have to forgive me sooner or later

1 comment:

  1. hey savanna, yeah i know! sorry about that. and it makes it even worse because we had to count yours

    ReplyDelete