"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Thursday, August 21, 2008

That was stupid!!!

So today at gym we all got in trouble and had to do 25 squat jumps. That was a piece of cake. The only bad thing is that it was my fault! Whoops my mistake!! You probably want to know what i did. Well Lynn ( My gym coach) was talking to us and i said one thing to sierra ( a girl on my team) and she said one thing to me and we all had to do 25 squat jumps because we weren`t listening. I am just glad that it was not 50 or 100 squat jumps. I felt bad that i made everyone do squat jumps, because i know i get a little mad at the person that makes me do them, i hope no one was mad at me. O well if they are!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow! that stinks! i would feel bad too. your coach makes you do 50 or 100 exercises if you do something wrong? wow!

    ReplyDelete