"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Saturday, August 16, 2008

SCHOOL!!!

WOW!!!I can not believe that school has already started. this summer went by so fast. I thought that this summer would never end. My summer was kind of boring except for the part where i went on three vacations. Those vacations were really fun. I went to California two times and Colorado once. California was the best trip. It so so much fun to go to the beach and hang out with all my cousins. The Beach would have to be the best part. The Beach was so much fun. I really liked boogie boarding. That was a lot of fun. So all i really did this summer was go on three vacations, GYMNASTICS, and hang out with my friends. So the last part of my summer was really boring. I am really glad that school has started because i really like school. I don`t necessarily like school because of the learning. I like school because of all my friends and all of the CUTE guys!!! So i hope this year will be a lot of fun! I hope i will eventually be able to open my locker with out someone else having to do to.

2 comments:

  1. so where did you go to in cali? i love boogie boarding too i went today with my sis and mom. it was really fun! and what do you mean about the opening your locker without someone else having to do it?

    ReplyDelete