"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Saturday, August 10, 2013

Is this real life???

Is this real life?!?!?! Yesterday my best friend and cousin received his mission call. I can not believe we are at that age when it is time to say goodbye for two years. It seems like only yesterday that he was chasing me around the house and making me scream till everyone's ears started to bleed. He sure does love to tease me.  Oh wait... that was yesterday.  Matthew and I have always had a close relationship and I am so proud of the choice he made to go out and serve a mission. The people of Spokane Washington are lucky people. He reports on October 9, 2013 to the Provo MTC . I sure will miss him, even all the teasing. He has always been one of my best friends and I know he will do great things! I LOVE YOU ELDER WAITE! 












No comments:

Post a Comment