"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Sunday, August 18, 2013

It's Days Like Today... A-Z

Sunday always seems to be a day when I am reminded of the wonderful life that I live. Sundays are the days when I feel so much appreciation for everything that I have and everything I have ever been given. These are just a few of the things I am thankful for today.

It is days like today when I am thankful for the Atonement...


It is days like today when I am thankful for Baptisms and Blessings...


It is days like today when I am thankful for Celestial Marriages...


It is days like today when I am appreciative of my fun and loving Dad...


It is days like today when I am thankful for...

It is days like today when I am thankful for Elder Easton Walker...



It is days like today when I am thankful for Forever Families...


It is days like today when I am thankful for the Godhead...


It is days like today when I am thankful for Hymns...


It is days like today when I am thankful for Indexing and family history...
It is days like today when I am thankful for Joseph Smith...
It is days like today when I am thankful to have so much Knowledge and to be able to gain more Knowledge...
It is days like today when I am thankful for the Laying on of hands...
It is days like today when I am appreciative of my fun and loving Mother...
It is days like today when I am thankful for the Nativity...
It is days like today when I am thankful for priesthood Ordinances...
It is days like today when I am thankful for Prophets...
It is days like today when I am thankful for Quotes...
It is days like today when I am thankful for the ability to Repent of my sins and shortcomings... 
It is days like today when I am thankful for the Sacrament...
and Scriptures...
It is days like today when I am thankful for the Temple...
It is days like today when I am thankful for the US constitution... 
It is days like today when I am thankful to have Virtue in a world of turmoil... 
It is days like today when I am thankful for the Word of Wisdom...
It is days like today when I am thankful for Young woman values that help me keep my standards high...
It is days like today when I am thankful for sister in Zion...
What are some things you are thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment