"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Sunday, November 9, 2008

Competition

So yesterday Saturday i had my last gymnastics competition of the season. It was my best meet. I might not have gotten the best scores but i did my personal best. So vault is my favorite event and my best event and i got a 9.0 i was so excited. On bars i got a better score than i have the last couple of weeks and i got a 7.7. So i have had a hard time with balance beam this season and have fell of every competition. I did NOT fall off this meet i was so excited. YES NO ROPE CLIMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will be the first Monday in a really long time that i do not have rope climbs. So on beam i got a 8.75. I think that was the only 8 i have gotten on beam this season. On floor i thought i did really good but obviously the Judges didn't because i only got a 8.525. This meet has been really good and i cant wait to go to gym tomorrow and tell Hubie i don't have to climb ropes.

1 comment: