"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Thursday, August 8, 2013

I Believe In Being Honest


I believe in being honest. Being honest is the number one key to happiness.
When you get caught in a lie all your trust from your parents gets lots and your agency from your Heavenly Parents get's taken away. In Luke 8:15 it says, "But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience." This scripture brings forth truth and helps us to understand how extremely important is it to be honest in ALL our doings. especially in keeping our word.  Honesty is a huge part of integrity because integrity is doing what's right even when no one is watching. Be honest even when no one is listening. Even though you think no one is listening, someone ALWAYS is; that someone is our Heavenly Father. If you are always doing what's right you will never worry about getting caught up in a web of lies because there will never be a reason for it. 
I have a testimony of being honest. I once got myself caught into a web of lies and it was a lot easier to get into than it was to get out. It would have been much easier in the first place if I had just done what was right and been honest. I'm so thankful for repentance and the wonderful blessings you can receive. I know that if we are always honest in everything we do and say we will be able to return to Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ.  


No comments:

Post a Comment