"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Sunday, August 25, 2013

Dating Lesson

I love my calling a lot. I love my Young Women. Today I taught a lesson on "The Church Standards on Dating." To say the least... it was a huge success. It was fun to be able to answer questions my girls had and to give them advice. These are the treats and handouts I made for them. Feel free to use any of my ideas. 


I didn't realize all the ugly ones were on top. oops!!



I didn't actually use this one, but I still thought it was a good one. 


I couldn't figure out how to put this in the right format,
so if you want this one I can email it to you. I used this one for the
girls to write down the qualities they want their future husband to have.



No comments:

Post a Comment