"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Thursday, August 29, 2013

Talents

Everyone has different talents and how fun is it to be able to share those talents with others?? Over the last little while I've been working on developing some new talents. Mostly ones that will be useful to me. I've taken up calligraphy! It has been so fun to work on and see the improvements I make. It is a good time filler. To go along with learning calligraphy I purchased a stationary kit and also a wax letter seal to make my letters a little more exciting (after-all, I do write a bunch.). Let me tell you, Stationary is not easy to find these days. Apparently no one writes letters anymore. Besides Missionary Girlfriends of course ;) 

If you just happen to be one of those missionary girlfriends, I HIGHLY recommend getting into this. It has become a hobby of mine and one that isn't such a waste of time! ;) 

ENJOY!













No comments:

Post a Comment