"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving break

My thanksgiving break was pretty fun i guess. Okay so on thanksgiving i went to my aunts house and we were there from like 2 to 8. We were there forever but it was really fun because all my cousins were there so that made it really fun. I have so many cousins. On thanksgiving night my cousins Ashley, Audrianna, Brooklyn, Nick, and my other cousin Ashley slept over to help me babysit while my mom went Christmas shopping at 4 in the morning. My mom said she would be back at like 8 in the morning but she got back at like 7 at night. We babysat for like 15 hours it was such a pain. I have like 50 million brothers and sisters well only 5 but still. When my mom got home we all went to my aunt Laura's house the was really fun. We played lots of games and had lots of fun. Well i had lots of fun i don't know about everyone else. Oh ya one more thing on thanksgiving me and my cousins went to see twilight again. Than on Saturday my brother got baptized so that was exciting for him. Than today we went to my cousins farewell cause he is going on a mission to London i think. Also my baby cousin got blessed. Well my Thanksgiving break was really fun there sure was a lot going on though but still it was really fun. well i would like to know how everyone Else's Thanksgivings went so comment and tell me what you did.

1 comment: