"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Sunday, November 16, 2008

Saturday

Saturday was pretty fun except the fact that i had to get up at 6:45. That was a pain. I went to this practice for a thing called a roadshow it was a thing my church put on it was pretty fun the practice was really boring. Later that night we performed and it was really fun. All the wards in my steak did a skit so that was really cool. Well the youth were the ones that did the skits. i was an angel in ours. I hated my part because i had to dance with a ribbon. so ya. It was so funny because one of he boys was a hobo it was hilarious but you had to be there to get the meaning of why he was a hobo. So ya and today i did nothing except go to church ya really boring except that i got muffins and cookies and they were so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment