"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gym and other stuff!

So gym on Monday was really horrible at first but then towards the end it got way better. I am so excited i got my round off back hand spring back tuck Yes!!!! ( cha ching) That was really exciting. Than later on we did some fun stuff on beam. we did like front flips off the end those are so much fun i love them. I don't get it i am afraid of beam but i love it i think its so much fun but really scary how weird is that! So yesterday gym was horrible it was not fun at all. My sternum was hurting me so bad it was weird but ya. so today Lacey came over and she came to mutual with me it was a lot of fun. I really enjoy being around her she is fun to hang out with. So today my ribs and my sternum hurt so bad and i have no idea why they kill me so bad. Like today it hurt to even breath. I think something is wrong. Oh well what am i to do. so ya that's really all that has been going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment