"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Sunday, September 7, 2008

GYMNASTICS COMPETITION!

Last night was my first gymnastics meet of the season and i did not do that well. Our first event was beam. During warm up i missed my cartwheel and fell really hard on my arm. It hurts so bad i can barely move it it hurts so bad. I did all the events though. I did really bad on beam i fell twice wobbled a lot tripped on my leap and paused a lot. I got a 7.0. Last season when i was in level 4 i did really good. Its a new level new skills so i just have to keep practicing really hard. The next event was floor. Everyone said my floor routine was really good. My score was really low so apparently the judges thought it was bad. I got a 7.0. Than we went to vault on my vault my arms were really bent and i was really Archy. I actually did the best on vault. my score was a 7.9. Than last but not least bars. I thought i did the best on bars but i didn`t. I got a 7.2. The judges at this meet were really hard but What ever. I can`t wait until my next meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment