"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Monday, September 1, 2008

LABOR DAY

Today is labor day so i had no school and gym. Me and my family went miniature golfing it was fun. It took forever with all the little boys. Like half way through it though all the kids were done so me my brother Richie and my dad played another round and it went so much faster.After we went miniature golfing we went to my grandmas house for a party. That was pretty fun. all we did though was swim and eat. Me and my cousin were racing like the whole time and we are both really fast. she beet me every time. We were neck and neck every time and when we would both reach out our hands to touch the side of the pool she would win because her fingers are longer that mine. that was pretty funny though because she only won because her fingers are longer. It was making me mad lol but what ever i don`t really care

No comments:

Post a Comment