"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SCHOOL!

I have not talked about school in a while so i don`t like anyone in my english class anymore we are just friends but i still like that calss becasue its always fun to talk to everyone that sits around me. I like my social studies class now becasue the guy that i like sits right beind me so thats pretty cool. Today i got in trouble in social studies though becasue i kept talking she kept giving me a dirty looks. It was kind of funny though. I really like talking to the guy that sits next to me and the guy that sits behind me. They are pretrty fun to talk to but they alwys make me laugh well at least the guy that sits behind me which is the guy i like. So ya thats basically how school is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment