"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cousins and stuff

This is me and my cousins. Audrianna ( left) Ashley (middle) And than Me ( right)


These are just a bunch of randon pictures we took.




In This one we made a star becasue we thought it looked cool.


In These ones you can totally tell that we are having a pillow fight it was alot of fun.





These pictures did not look this bad on the camara. In these ones it was raining so we went out side and wanted to take pictures.






In these couple of pictures below we were on he trampoline and i was doing a back layout and my cusins were doind straddle jumps.







So today i just hung out with my cousins Ashley and Audrianna and we took a bunch of pictures so here are some pictures. My cousins turned out way better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment