"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TODAY!

Today i had a good day at school and than i had a HORRIBLE day at gym.Today we did bars. At first bars started out good. Than my hands started to hurt really bad. My grips kept riping and so than finally my coach just told me to go with out them and than that's when things started to get really bad.I like could barley jump on the bar. so than he told everyone to ungrip and go to beam except for me and this other girl named Ainsley. We were on bars way longer than everyone else. I was getting tears in my eyes and i never cry. I hate crying in front of people its just one of those things i can not do. So that was a really hard thing. Than my blister popped and that's when he let us go to beam with everyone else my hands still kill me. I have a competition this weekend. My gym is hosting it i love it when my gym host the meets. I do way better at the competitions my gym host because its all our equipment but its not at our gym its at a bigger facility.So i am pretty excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment