"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Friday, May 22, 2009

SHOOL IS OUT AND SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Well the title of this post isn't really true. It is true but it isn't because i haven't really been anxious for summer to get here. In 7Th grade i went to Shepherd JR. High. 7Th grade was the bomb it was so much fun. I made so many new friends! I recently quit gymnastics so that is why i had to change my title! I can not believe how fast this school year has gone by. I am so afraid that life is only going to get faster. I wish every thing would all just slow down. Well yesterday was so much fun. It was the last day of school and we just signed yearbooks all day. I don't know what i am going to do with out school or gymnastics. Well i am going to California this summer so that should be a lot of fun! Gymnastics was 75% of my life or more though so i feel like my whole life has just been sucked away. It was a good supposed to happen though. My dad got called to be the second counselor in the bishopric so that is really exciting! Well i hope you all have a fantstic summer and i will try to update my blog more often! Keep in contact with me at my E-MAIL ssbbww@gmail.com or gymbug3000@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. happy summmer! haha, i put three "M's". see you later today at the party...i am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its lindsay from orchestra@ check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all you are not home schooled. you were only home schooled for like a month.

    ReplyDelete