"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Friday, January 29, 2010

School or no school... that is the question


Well I think that it's pretty safe to say that i probably don't go to school more than i do go to school. I mean what it's been less than a month since this new semester has started and i have probably already missed two full weeks... if not more.


If it wasn't for Seth than i probably would have still forgotten about my blog and wouldn't even think to update it ever. Seth is probably the only one that really ever looks on my blog anyway.


I'm being pretty random in this post. DOES ANYONE KNOW AND WEBSITES THAT I CAN GET FREE MUSIC OFF OF FOR THE PIANO?? If so please let me know by commenting on this post.


I don't know what more to say so maybe ill update again later after my day has gotten more exciting cause we are only half way through the day right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment