"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Monday, December 2, 2013

Dating

Life is a Journey Worth Living!
For all my readers out there, you know that my blog is all about me preparing to be the best me I can be for my future eternal family and also for me to prepare for my own eternity!
As you can tell, I am a missionary girlfriend. My missionary is someone I adore very much and I wouldn't trade these experiences I get to have with him along this journey for anything.
Although I have a missionary, I decided long ago that I would date other people and keep living my life.
I've kept that decision; Living My Life, and Dating is exactly what I'm Doing.
With a lot of thought, I've decided I would share my dating experiences and all other things going on in my life right here.
Saturday night (November 30th) I went on a group date with my cousin and some of our friends. We had a really good time! We went to I-hop for dinner, played Hide-N-Seek in Bass Pro Shop, went to the temple lights, and got Hot Chocolate. It was a success!!

My date was quite the gentleman. I have had a lot of experiences in the world of dating and this was one of the best dates I have been on in a really long time. Not because of the things we did but rather because of the way my date treated me. Always give everyone a chance because everyone deserves one. But also never lower your standard and stick to what you know and believe to be true.

Cody and I

 Josh and Kirsten

Andrew, Audrianna, Josh, Kirsten, Savanna (me), Cody
(As you can tell, Cody doesn't like to smile for pictures)

 Cody, Savanna, Josh, Kirsten, Audrianna, Andrew, Hunter, Sydney

 Hunter and Sydney

 Audrianna and Andrew

 Sydney, Hunter, Kirsten, Josh, Andrew, Audrianna, Cody, Savanna

 Cody and Savanna
(I had to post this one cause it's one of the only ones he is smiling in)


Josh, Kirsten, Sydney, Hunter, Andrew, Audrianna, Cody, Savanna 





No comments:

Post a Comment