"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Clipboard Project

As an MG I write a lot of letter, and when I say a lot I mean A LOT!!!
I write letters all over the place: on my kitchen table, at the couch, on my bed before I go to sleep, on the floor, while I sit at my sisters cheer practice, etc.
So I am always looking for a hard surface to write on (other then the kitchen table or a book off my bookshelf).
As I thought about what I could use as a hard surface that I could carry around with me the thought hit me "why not a clipboard?"
SO what did I do??
I found a clipboard!
We all know how ugly clipboards (plain brown) can be.
So... I did what any girl would do!
 
I decorated it!
 
 
(the picture doesn't quite do its justice!)
 
 
This is a great project! It is so much fun and looks great and now I not only have a surface to write my letters on wherever I want, but also a stylish one at that!:)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment