"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Message for All

I came across the following quote and thought I should share it In hopes that it would effect you in the way it effected me.
 
Henry B. Eyring, a member of the first presidency of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints exclaims,
 
“A Seed of faith is already planted in your heart... But, like a growing plant, it must be nurtured or it will wither. Frequent and heartfelt prayers of faith are crucial  and needed nutrients. Obedience to the truth you have received will keep the testimony alive and strengthen it. Obedience to the commandments Is part of the nourishment you must provide for your Testimony.”
 
I love this quote and I always love the words that Henry B. Eyring speaks. He is a man of God and because of that, I know that if we listen to his counsel as well as the counsel of the other member's of the first presidency, we will be blessed, we will be guided, and our testimonies will be strengthened.
                              
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment