"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Monday, May 20, 2013

Growing up

It is pretty hard to believe that I am growing up. Life is moving pretty swiftly! Just two days ago my cousins Rachel got married. She looked absolutely beautiful. I was asked to be one of her bridesmaids; how much fun that was!!:) she looked beautiful. Her and her Husband Dallin were sealed for time and all eternity in the Mesa Arizona Temple.  I am so happy for them! Rachel has always been such a great example to me and I look up to the choices that she has made in her life to be able to go to the temple as a worthy daughter of God.  I love both Dallin and Rachel very much and I congratulate the two of them on their special day. It is still sometimes hard to believe that I am old enough to have cousins my age getting married and also to have friends leaving on missions!  I never thought these days would come! This life is a good life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment