"The most important covenant we prepare for is being sealed in the temple"


Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Worth of my Soul

"You cannot sink farther than the light and sweeping intelligence of Jesus Christ can reach. As long as there is one spark of the will to repent and to reach out, he is there. He did not just descend to your condition; he descended below it." -Truman G. Madsen

Why is the Worth of my soul great?

*It has the ability to be crowned with Glory and Honor
* My redemption is precious (according to the Savior) 
*More precious the fine gold
*Christ comes to save me when I get lost
*Christ gave his life for me
*The Heavenly hosts rejoice when I repent because I am loved.
*God loves me so much he gave his only begotten son, so that I may have everlasting life. 
*I am given knowledge 
*Angels are sent to help me 

No comments:

Post a Comment